Get in touch with us today
0775 4622 022
020 3129 5145
Sun, skin disorders, aging and even heredity causes can all contribute to skin irregularities on the face and elsewhere on the body (such as hands and neck). These include textural irregularities like wrinkles and acne scars, pigmentation changes like freckles and sunspots, or visible blood vessels.
Additionally, the skin may lose tone, feel less firm, and certain areas of the body may develop cellulite conditions.
Conditions that can be treated with skin rejuvenation and resurfacing include:
- Static wrinkles: These wrinkles are visible at all times and do not change in appearance with facial movements
- Dynamic wrinkles: These are expression lines that may appear as folds when the skin is not moving and deepen with facial movements or expressions
- Pigmentation: Freckles, sun spots, or other darkened patches of skin which mainly result from sun exposure
- Scars: As the result of acne or injury to the skin, scars may be rolling (a wavy appearance of the skin), pitted, discoloured, or have raised borders
- Vascular conditions: Blood vessels visible on the surface of the skin, vascular lesions that appear as tiny blood-filled blisters or even a constant flush of facial redness
- Loss of skin tone: Weakening of the supportive skin structures (collagen and elastin fibers) that result in a loss of skin firmness or the development of cellulite
Learn more by reading the FAQ section below.