Get in touch with us today 0203 1295 981
0775 4622 022
Sun, skin disorders, aging and even heredity causes can all contribute to skin irregularities on the face and elsewhere on the body (such as hands and neck). These include textural irregularities like wrinkles and acne scars, pigmentation changes like freckles and sunspots, or visible blood vessels.
Additionally, the skin may lose tone, feel less firm, and certain areas of the body may develop cellulite conditions.
Conditions that can be treated with skin rejuvenation and resurfacing include:
- Static wrinkles: These wrinkles are visible at all times and do not change in appearance with facial movements
- Dynamic wrinkles: These are expression lines that may appear as folds when the skin is not moving and deepen with facial movements or expressions
- Pigmentation: Freckles, sun spots, or other darkened patches of skin which mainly result from sun exposure
- Scars: As the result of acne or injury to the skin, scars may be rolling (a wavy appearance of the skin), pitted, discoloured, or have raised borders
- Vascular conditions: Blood vessels visible on the surface of the skin, vascular lesions that appear as tiny blood-filled blisters or even a constant flush of facial redness
- Loss of skin tone: Weakening of the supportive skin structures (collagen and elastin fibers) that result in a loss of skin firmness or the development of cellulite
Learn more by reading the FAQ section below.
Hover over the image or touch it to see before & after effects
Skin boosters are similar to dermal fillers in terms of what they are made of. The difference between skin boosters and dermal fillers is that they are not structural, meaning, they only improve the skin, rather than improve the supporting structures of the face.
Skin booster treatment uses injections of Hyaluronic acid to rejuvenate the skin from the inside. It restores the skin’s hydro-balance, improves the elasticity and skin structure, creating a youthful lustre and glow.
During your appointment, our expert clinicians will go over your goals and expectations and propose a treatment plan to achieve your desired effect. Your clinician will then lay out your treatment plan. Your procedure will then begin.
Your clinician will apply a numbing, anaesthetic cream on the treatment. This is followed by a series of fine, micro-injections. The skin booster compounds help trigger collagen production assisting in the regeneration of and nourishment of the skin.
After the treatment, you will notice:
Improved skin elasticity tone and thickness
Improved appearance of fine lines and imperfections such as acne scars
Smoother and firmer skin
The results will be seen immediately.Results will improve over the next 3-6 months as collagen stimulation effects start to show.
The results will vary by person and will depend on many factors such as the severity of the conditions, general health and lifestyles of the individual client.
Generally yes. In particular those with:
Tired and dry thin skin
Lack of skin tension
Signs of skin aging
Who want the most natural looking results
This treatment is not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Bruising and swelling around the injections area are common issues after the treatment. These will generally last no longer than 5 days.